Documents required for Medical Visa for Pakistani nationals or Pakistani nationals holding dual nationality:
1. Sponsorship Certificate* (duly attested by the Authorised Officer in India) taking responsibility for the bonafides and good conduct of the Pakistani national;
2. Antecedents/Bonafides certificate issued by Foreign Office of the Government of Pakistan in Canada duly certifying the character and antecedents of the Pakistani national AND Police Clearance from Canada;
3. Copy of NADRA card along with English translation clearly indicating the address;
4. Letter of appointment with a recognized/reputed clinic/hospital in India;
5. Medical records and diagnostic reports of the medical patient clearly indicating the diagnosis and recommending treatment abroad for specialized treatment of ailment/disease for which medical facilities are not easily available.
6. Bank Statements of the applicant/spouse or guardian/parents in respect of dependents**.
** Document as required in respect of travel of minor children outside the country.