|POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE|
Duly completed application for Police Clearance Certificate should be submitted to the nearest centre of the outsourcing agency, BLS International Services Canada Inc.
1. Application form duly filled in.
2. One recent colour passport size photograph (35mm x 35mm)
3. Current Indian passport, in original, with valid immigration papers (with photocopies) or Canadian/foreign passport (with valid visa) in original and its photocopy.
For holders of foreign passports – please submit copy (ies) of the relevant page(s) of the passport on which travelled to India or any other document confirming the stay in India for the said period.
1. For Canadian nationals C$ 26 + C$ 2 (Consular Surcharge) + BLS charges with tax.
2. Fee for foreign passport holders – C$ 38/- + C$2 (Consular Surcharge) + BLS charges with tax.
5. Pre-paid stamped self-addressed envelope for return of documents.
Time taken : Police Clearance Certificate shall be issued within ten working days if a clear police verification report is available in the system. Otherwise, a reference shall have to be made to the authority which issued the Indian passport and the application would be processed further only on receipt of instructions from the said authority.