Issue of Visa for surrogacy

Canadian couples seeking visa to India for purposes of  entering into a surrogacy arrangement must ascertain beforehand whether the Canadian law permits surrogacy and will provide appropriate travel document (such as a Passport) to the child for accompanying the surrogate parents back to Canada. Entering into surrogacy arrangement under any other visa not sought for surrogacy is punishable under the Indian law. The couple must have been married for at least 2 years and will be given Medical Visa by us. The couple should produce a notarized agreement with the prospective Indian surrogate  mother.  The treatment should be done only at one of the  registered ART clinics recognised by ICMR.