There is no fee charged for this service.
1. Duly-filled in application form in duplicate.
2. Applicant to come in person to the Consulate General of India, #201-325, Howe Street, Vancouver, BC. V6C 1Z7.
3. In case the applicant does not come to the Consulate personally, he/she can mail the duly filled in form to the Consulate with his/her signature duly notarized and verified by one of the following:
British Columbia Residents - BC Attorney General office
Alberta residents - Deputy Provincial Secretaryof Alberta
Saskatchewan residents - Lieutenant Generalof Saskatchewan office
North West Territory residents - Commissioner of Notary office OR From Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ottawa
4. Valid passport having valid visa or any other Immigration document (PR Card, Landing Paper) regularizing the stay in Canada.
5. Identity card or any other Original Document establishing applicant's identity as an Ex-Serviceman.
6. Misc Application Form filled in along with each certificate
7. If sending by mail please attach self addressed prepaid envelope to enable us to return the documents
Time taken: Life Certificate is issued the same day.
Life Certificate Form