Medical Visa is meant for those foreigners whose sole objective of visit to India is to seek medical treatment in established/recognised/specialised Hospital /Treatment Centres in India for serious ailments.
Medical Attendant Visa
Medical Attendant Visa is meant for the attendant / family members of the patient coming to India for medical treatment. This visa is co-terminus with Medical Visa of the patient. Maximum two persons (Attendant and family members of the patient) will be granted this visa. The applicant is required to produce a letter from established/recognised/specialised Hospital/Treatment Centres in India confirming that assistance is required by the patient on Medical Visa with the Medical Attendant's name included in the said letter.
1. Duly completed, printed and signed on-line visa application form
2. Two recent colour passport size (about 35 mm x 35 mm) photographs, showing full frontal view of face against a while background to be pasted/stapled on the application form.
3. Current valid passport with minimum of 190 days validity and must have minimum 2 blank pages.
4. A Medical certificate/advice from established/ recognised/specialised Hospital/Treatment Centres in India confirming the dates, place(s) and the duration of the treatment.
5. Fee for Six Months’s visa for Canadian passport holders is C$ 183.00 + C$ 2.00 (Consular Surcharge) = (Total : C$ 185.00). In addition, service charge of C$ 7.40 (inclusive of taxes) is payable to BLS International Services Canada Inc. Please consult them about the total cost and the exact procedure for remitting the fee